(From company literature) Really Right Stuff BH-40 LR II Ball Head.
- Lever-release clamp with spirit level: 60mm B2 AS II.
- 40mm diameter ball is hollow.
- Knobs and lever are captive and uniquely shaped.
- Dual drop-notches allow maximum flexibility for positioning the camera.
- Main locking lever is springloaded; pull out to reposition in 60-degree increments. Lever freely clears platforms narrower than 2.7 inches.
- Drag set control has laser engraved indictor scale.
- Exclusive drum & symmetrical progressive band brake securely locks panning base.
- Panning base is laser-engraved at 2.5 degrees intervals.
- All components are either anodized aluminum or stainless steel for years of corrosion-free performance.
- Other clamp options: B2-mAS, B2 AS II, B2-Pro II, or PCL-1.
Comes packed in its own OP/TECH neoprene protective draw-string pouch. Use the pouch to cover and protect the ballhead when mounted to the tripod, for carrying the ballhead in your carry-on luggage when traveling, or when the ballhead & tripod are strapped to a photo backpack.
- Pan: 360 degrees
- Tilt: -90 to +90 degrees
- Quick Release: Yes
- Height: 77mm / 3.0 in.
- Base Diameter: 53mm / 2.1 in.
- Ball Diameter: 40mm / 1.6 in.
- Tripod Mount: 3/8"-16
- Maximum Load Capacity: 8 kg / 18 lbs
- Weight: 519g / 18.3 oz
- MSRP: $US390