(From company literature) Markins Light Weight Ultra Precision Q-Ball M20 Ball Head. A ball head with extreme stability and maximized ease of use. It can support from any type of 35 mm SLR cameras with long and heavy lenses, the medium format, and the large view cameras.
Markins Q-Ball Head and Camera Equipment System will promise you an upgraded world of photography with its ultra-fine machinery mechanism, user-friendly design, and super-high supportability.
- All-in-one type ball head with Q-R clamp and panning for panorama picture (with index scale).
- Lighter than ever, now weighs a mere 568g.
- New captive style clamp knob.
- With new fluid style knob (patent pending), the main tension control knob provides exceptionally smooth and easy control.
- The new grey label on the main knob is color calibrated so that it can be used as a grey card for digital photography.
- Color: Black, natural green, wine red
- Pan: 360 degrees with progressive lock
- Tilt: 90 degrees
- Quick Release: Yes
- Height: 101mm / 3.98 in.
- Base Diameter: 68mm / 2.68 in.
- Ball Diameter: 48mm / 1.89 in.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 45kg / 99 lbs
- Weight: 568g / 1.25 lbs
- MSRP: $US390
Also available in titanium (M20-TI).