(From Lensbabies literature) Lensbaby Wide Angle/Telephoto Kit
Lensbaby lenses feature a 50mm fixed focal length. The Lensbaby 0.6X Wide Angle Conversion Lens and the 1.6X Lensbaby Telephoto Conversion Lens allow photographers to change the effective focal length to either 30mm or 80m by screwing the conversion lenses onto the front of their Lensbaby lens.
The 0.6X Wide Angle Conversion Lens has a unique optical design that widens the field of view while keeping the size of the sweet spot constant relative to the size of the photo. Standard wide angle conversion lenses shrink the sweet spot when used with a Lensbaby.
Compatible with all Lensbaby lenses.
- 0.6X wide angle converts the Lensbaby from a 50mm focal length to a 30mm focal length, decreasing the size of the sweet spot of focus, and increasing the amount of blur
- 1.6X telephoto converts the Lensbaby from a 50mm focal length to an 80mm focal length, slightly increasing the size of the sweet spot of focus
- Both are 37mm threaded and screw into the front of the Lensbaby for ease of use
- 0.6X wide angle weighs 2.1 oz (59.5g) and measures 1.25" X 1.8" (3.18cm X 4.57cm)
- 1.6x telephoto weighs 1.9 oz (53.86g) and measures 1.2" X 1.8" (3.05cm X 4.57cm)
- Compatible with all Lensbaby lenses