(From Lensbaby literature)
Lensbaby Soft Focus Optic
The Soft Focus Optic creates a velvety soft image perfect for portraits, flowers, landscapes or any subject that needs a soft touch. Soft Focus has a look that is evenly soft throughout the image without the Sweet Spot of sharp focus created by our selective focus optics. You can vary the amount of softness by changing the aperture disks.
How To Use
Transform your Lensbaby into a Soft Focus lens by using your Optic Swap Tool to pop out your installed optic and drop in the Soft Focus optic. To control the degree of softness, change your aperture by touching the tip of your Magnetic Aperture Removal Tool to the aperture disk and lifting it out. Then drop a new aperture disk into the front of the lens.
- 50 mm focal length
- f/2 to f/22
Multi-coated optical glass doublet
- Magnetic disk aperture system
- Degree of softness controlled by changing the aperture disks
- Includes 3 special multi-hole soft focus aperture disks
- Part of the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Compatible with the Composer, Muse, and Control Freak
- 1.93" (4.9 cm) x 1.93" (4.9 cm) x 1.34" (3.4 cm)
- List Price: US$89.95
Read our Lensbaby Fisheye & Soft Focus review at imaging-resource.com, or post your own review below!