(From Lensbaby literature)
Lensbaby Fisheye Optic
Turn your Lensbaby Composer into a fun fisheye lens with the Fisheye Optic. The Fisheye Optic's ultra-wide 12mm focal length and 160 degree field of view captures eye-popping fisheye views from infinity all the way down to one inch from the front of your lens. The Fisheye Optic is designed for use with the Composer, and can also be used with the Muse with the purchase of a special adapter.
How To Use
Pop out your installed Optic with the Optic Swap Tool and drop in the Fisheye Optic and presto, your Lensbaby Composer or Muse has become a Fisheye lens. You can change your apertures by unscrewing the front element and switching the aperture disk that rests just above the bottom element.
- 12 mm focal length
- 160 degree field of view
- Minimum focus: 1" from front of optic
- Maximum focus: infinity
- Six element multi-coated optical design
- f/4 optic with aperture disks that range from f/5.6 to f/22
- Shipped with clear plastic storage case
- 1.89" (4.8 cm) x 1.89" (4.8 cm) x 2" (5.08 cm)
- Compatible with the Composer. Special adapter required for Muse (sold separately).
- Not Compatible with the Control Freak
- List Price: US$149.95
Read our Lensbaby Fisheye & Soft Focus review at imaging-resource.com, or post your own review below!