(From company literature) Like the Sprint Pro, the SLIK Sprint Pro 3-Way has the features that are required of a full sized tripod, a maximum height of 64 inches reaches eye level yet the SPRINT PRO folds to an impressively compact 18.9 inches and weighs in at just 38 ounces for easy travel.
Instead of using a small ball head, SLIK designed a new 3-way pan head that is fitted perfect for the SPRINT PRO and is included with this model. This head can easily handle a camera up to 4.4 pounds in weight.
The emphasis on the SPRINT PRO 3-Way is ease of use. This tripod makes setting up simple and secure with fast, easy to use SLIK speed release leg locks, gearless center column for quick height adjustments, and 3 position adjustable angle legs for easy set up on uneven ground or steps.
The adjustable legs angles can also be used to lower the tripod. When used with the built-in short center column, (the included center column unscrews into two pieces) the camera is just 6.8 inches off the ground for extremely low angle or macro photography out in the field. Another way to get the camera low is to reverse the center column.
The SLIK SPRINT PRO is available in near black SLIK Gun Metallic.
Specifications (with head):
- Panhead: 3-Way Pan/Tilt with Quick Release
- Number of Leg Sections: 4
- Leg Lock Type: Speed Release Lock
- Maximum Operating Height: 165 cm / 64.9 in.
- Minimum Operating Height: 135 cm / 53.1 in.
- Low Position Minimum Height: 17.5 cm / 6.8 in.
- Retracted Length: 48 cm / 18.9 in.
- Maximum Load: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs
- Weight: 1.08 kg / 2.38 lbs