(From company literature) Manfrotto 728B Digi with 3-Way Head. A new and improved tripod that replaces the 3405B.
Ideally suited for compact, 35mm SLR's, or the new generation of lightweight camcorders, the 728B is a 4-section tripod that provides a stable platform for rock steady shots.
Lightweight and compact, the legs are constructed of sturdy multifaceted tubular aluminum that features new quick flip lever leg locks for fast set-up and breakdown. The shoulder of the tripod is made of cast aluminum to increase rigidity, and it incorporates a unique single hinge design which allows for a more compact leg section when folded.
The center column is also reversible for low-angle shots, and the integrated 3-way head is also made of cast aluminum and features a quick release plate. Pan and tilt movements are extremely smooth to allow for clean video pans and tilts, and a rucksack-style bag (MBAGD) is also included.
- Panhead: 3-Way Pan/Tilt
- Quick Release Plate Supplied: 3157N
- Number of Leg Sections: 4
- Leg Locks: Lever
- Foot Type: Rubber
- Maximum Operating Height: 164.6 cm / 64.8 in.
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 133.1 cm / 52.4 in.
- Minimum Operating Height: 48.5 cm / 19.1 in.
- Folded Length: 51.6 cm / 20.3 in.
- Maximum Load: 3.49 kg / 7.7 lbs
- Weight: 1.77 kg / 3.9 lbs