(From company literature) Manfrotto 458B Neotec Pro. Awesomely fast and easy to use, the 458B has the innovative Neotec rapid opening and closing mechanism - just pull each leg downwards to open and automatically lock it in any position, with no screws, knobs or levers to tighten or loosen. Then to fold it back up again, press the mechanism release button and push the leg closed, it's that simple!
Combined with the 458B's high load capacity, great minimum and maximum height range, full range of professional features and speed, makes it the ideal tripod for location work under pressure. The 458B has a built-in carrying handle; a two section center column for low angle or normal shooting and four leg angle positions.
• New center column design allows you to leave the head mounted on the column when switching between low angle and normal shooting
• Double positioning vertical and horizontal center column
• Four set leg angle positions for a solid footing at any height
• Leg lock release button for closing the tripod or shortening each leg for perfect positioning
• Carrying strap can be used to support a counterweight
• Waterproof up to 18" as the bottom leg section is sealed
Specifications (leg set only):
- Number of Leg Sections: 3
- Leg Lock Type: Automatic Push-Pull
- Maximum Operating Height: 156 cm / 61.4 in.
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 131 cm / 51.6 in.
- Minimum Operating Height: 10 cm / 3.9 in.
- Folded Length: 64 cm / 25.2 in.
- Maximum Load: 8 kg / 17.6 lbs
- Weight: 2.4 kg / 5.3 lbs