(From company literature) Manfrotto 190PRO Mini Pro. Designed for the professional photographers, this is an extremely versatile tripod, ideal for small, medium format cameras, digital or conventional type. The tripod has a special centre column support that just as easily re-fits as a horizontal lateral arm, this allows the camera to be offset from leg position, and provides the simplest way possible to shoot from directly overhead. The incredible flexibility of the leg angle setting (90 degrees) has forced us to design a special low angle adapter that has been incorporated in the centre column. To complete the selection of accessories included a set of two leg warmers. Diameter legs in mm: 30,25,20. Available in silver or black.
• "Full optional" features
• Very sturdy and stable
• Very flexible camera positioning
• World-wide spares and service back-up
• "Bridge" cameras (compact SLR-type with built-in lenses)
• SLR cameras with short and/or light fixed-length lenses
• Medium format cameras
• Outdoor use (protected against damp/cold and easy to transport on foot)
• Traveling light
Specifications (leg set only):
- Number of Leg Sections: 3
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lever
- Maximum Operating Height: 145 cm / 57 in.
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 119 cm / 46.9 in.
- Minimum Operating Height: 11 cm / 4.3 in.
- Folded Length: 56 cm / 22 in.
- Maximum Load: 5 kg / 11 lbs
- Weight: 1.9 kg / 4.2 lbs
Black version shown (190PROB).