(From company literature) Manfrotto 190CL Mini Classic. This model has different technical features compared to the 190D: speedy set up coupled with added security when our quick action, lever-type leg locks click into position; low angle adapter and two leg warmers. Ideal for SLR and light medium format cameras, digital or conventional type, as well as video camcorders. Diameter legs in mm: 26, 22, 19. Available in silver or black.
• Simple, functional, no-frills
• Very sturdy and stable
• Very low at minimum working height
• Easy and intuitive to use
• World-wide spares and service back-up
• "Bridge" cameras (compact SLR-type with built-in lenses)
• SLR cameras with short and/or light fixed-length lenses
• Medium format cameras
• Compact camcorders (MicroDV, MiniDV or equivalent size)
• Outdoor use (protected against damp/cold and easy to transport on foot)
• Still photography AND video use
- Number of Leg Sections: 3
- Leg Angles: 25, 43, 73, 90 degrees
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lever
- Maximum Operating Height: 145 cm / 57.1 in.
- Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 116 cm / 45.7 in.
- Minimum Operating Height: 8 cm / 3.2 in.
- Folded Length: 53 cm / 20.9 in.
- Maximum Load: 5 kg / 11 lbs
- Weight: 1.9 kg / 4.2 lbs
Black version shown (190CLB).