(From company literature) Gitzo G1410 Pro Studex Performance Tripod. Versatility is the key to this tripod. The G1410 is, in effect, three tripods in one. By simply removing the flat plate, you can ad either a grooved rapid column or geared center column.
For photographers, the G1410 is designed for cameras up to 8" x 10" or when long telephoto lenses are used in the field with a maximum load of 26.5 lbs.
For videographers, the G1410 is also the perfect tripod for professional video cameras using the optional interface bowls (G1422 = 75mm or G1424 = 100mm).
In addition, the G1410 includes leg height markings, and removeable rubber feet which are interchangeable with other Gitzo universal accessories, such as stainless steel spiked feet and the "big foot" series.
- Finish: Gray & Black Enamel
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Column Type: Flat Plate
- Number of Leg Sections: 3
- Leg Lock Type: Twist
- Foot Type: Rubber Over Stainless Steel Spike
- Maximum Operating Height: 164.1 cm / 64.6 in.
- Minimum Operating Height: 14 cm / 5.5 in.
- Folded Length: 60.7 cm / 23.9 in.
- Maximum Load: 12 kg / 26.5 lbs
- Weight: 3.8 kg / 8.4 lbs