(From company literature) Manfrotto 695 MagFiber Monopod.
The 695 is a five section, lightweight carbon fiber and magnesium monopod. Extremely compact for travel, the 695 is crafted from carbon fiber using an exclusive, patented process. Under intense pressure, extra long carbon fibers are combined with resin to produce a stronger tube that absorbs more vibration - and with a wall thickness of only 1.2 mm!
Manfrotto engineers have also replaced all aluminum components with magnesium. The switch represents a lateral move in sturdiness, yet a substantial gain in strength and overall reduction of weight.
The 695 features rapid-action locks, a wrist strap and a camera platform with dual 1/4" and 3/8" camera fixing screw.
- Material: Carbon Fiber and Magnesium
- Leg Sections: 5
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lever
- Mount: Dual 1/4" & 3/8" Screw
- Maximum Height: 160 cm / 63 in.
- Minimum Height: 46 cm / 18.1 in.
- Maximum Load: 5 kg / 11 lbs
- Weight: 0.59 kg / 1.3 lbs