(From company literature) Gitzo G1377M Magnesium Center Ball Head. New high performance 3 series ball head suitable for loads up to 17.5 lbs. At the heart of this ball head is a precision-machined, Teflon coated aluminum ball for ultra-smooth operation.
The G1377M incorporates a separate friction control which can be set to counterbalance the weight of the camera, giving total control over the finest of adjustments.
This head is supplied with a fixed round plate with reversible 1/4" or 3/8" camera fixing. There are two optional extra quick release adapters available. The standard Gitzo Quick Release Adapter (G1285) and a new Dovetail Quick Release System (G1387) which accepts standard Gitzo, Arca, Graf, Kirk, and Foba plates.
Independent pan and tilt controls lock the head exactly where it is set, without movement. All locking knobs have a rubber coating, for a softer touch and excellent grip.
• INTER-PRO STUDEX PERFORMANCE TRIPOD W/ GROOVED RAPID COLUMN AND FLAT PLATE [ G1341 ]
• INTER-PRO STUDEX PERFORMANCE TRIPOD W/ FLAT PLATE [ G1340 ]
• MK2 MOUNTAINEER INTER-PRO STUDEX TRIPOD WITH FLAT PLATE [ G1325 ]
• MOUNTAINEER STUDEX CARBON FIBER TRIPOD W/ GROOVED RAPID COLUMN [ G1327 ]
• MK2 MOUNTAINEER INTER-PRO STUDEX TRIPOD W/ FLAT PLATE [ G1348 ]
• INTER-PRO STUDEX PERFORMANCE TRIPOD W/ FLAT PLATE [ G1345 ]
• STUDEX COMPACT PERFORMANCE TRIPOD W/ GROOVED RAPID COLUMN [ G1326 ]
• STUDEX PERFORMANCE TRIPOD W/GROOVED RAPID COLUMN [ G1320 ]
• STUDEX PERFORMANCE TRIPOD W/ GEARED COLUMN [ G1312 ]
- Finish: Gray & Black Enamel
- Material: Magnesium
- Pan: 360 degrees
- Tilt: +90 / -20 degrees
- Quick Release: Optional
- Camera Mount: 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20
- Tripod Mount: unspecified
- Height: 13.5 cm / 5.31 in.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 7.94 kg / 17.5 lbs
- Weight: 0.85 kg / 1.87 lbs