(From company literature) Tamrac 5618 Turbo CyberPro. The Turbo CyberPro is a slim, briefcase-style carrying system for a laptop and photo gear. Tamrac's patented TurboTop® opens with a quick pull of the parallel double zippers to provide instant access to camera equipment. Inside, foam-padded dividers organize and protect camera equipment in a vertical orientation for a slim profile that hangs close to the body. A separate, foam-padded pocket in back protects laptops like Apple's 17" PowerBook G4 and others up to 11" x 2" x 15½". Elastic pockets inside the back pocket organize unwieldy cables and cords. The front pocket has paraphernalia pockets to organize CDs, a mobile phone, a PDA, and business cards. Behind the front pocket is Tamrac's exclusive Slide Pocket™ which features the U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up. Other features include: interior mesh pocket, smooth nylon pocket inside the TurboTop™, Modular Accessory and Strap Accessory System™ attachment slots, and Piggy-Back Pocket™ to slip the bag over the handle of rolling baggage.
- Type: Briefcase Style Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR, a laptop, extra lenses and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 36 x 16 x 29 cm / 14 x 6.38 x 11.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 44 x 21 x 32 cm / 17.5 x 8.25 x 12.5 in.
- Weight: 1.72 kg / 3.83 lb
- Notes: TurboTop™; Slide Pocket™ with Memory & Battery Management System™; Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S™); Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S™); Piggy-Back Pocket™