(From company literature) Tamrac 5605 Pro 5. The Pro 5 is a compact bag designed to accommodate the largest digital and film SLRs with a 200mm zoom lens attached, a couple of smaller lenses and a flash. The total-coverage top provides complete rain protection to the foam-padded main compartment which supports the camera on foam pillars. For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform. The Pro 5 is equipped with a Slide Pocket™ that incorporates Tamrac’s U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up. Inside the top, a Windowpane-Mesh™ pocket stores filters, film or cleaning materials. A ZipDrop™ front pocket has paraphernalia pockets and a mesh pocket to organize small accessories and personal items. In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals while a Piggy-Back Pocket™ allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage. The Pro 5 has an adjustable, BioCurve™ shoulder strap and an EasyGrip™ carrying handle. Add optional Tamrac accessories using the attachment slots for our Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™) and Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) products to customize this compact, professional bag.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle
- Capacity: 1 pro digital and film SLR with a 200mm zoom lens attached, a couple of smaller lenses and a flash
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 23 x 17 x 26 cm / 9 x 6.5 x 10.25 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 30 x 20 x 30 cm / 11.75 x 8 x 12 in.
- Weight: 1.05 kg / 2.31 lb
- Notes: Total Coverage Top™; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; BioCurve™ padded shoulder strap with Strap Accessory System™ attachment slots; adjustable foam-padded dividers for custom fit of equipment; Windowpane-Mesh™ pocket in lid stores filters or cleaning materials