(From company literature) Tamrac 5602 System 2. The System 2 is an excellent, compact bag for the digital or film photographer with a couple lenses and a small flash. Equipment is protected in completely foam-padded adjustable dividers beneath Tamrac's full-coverage Dual Action Top™. Inside the ZipDrop™ front pocket, mesh and paraphernalia pockets organize accessories and personal items. The System 2 is equipped with a Slide Pocket™ that incorporates Tamrac’s U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ for holding memory cards, batteries and other accessories. Inside the top, a Windowpane-Mesh™ pocket keeps film and accessories organized. Attachment slots allow the bag to be customized using components of Tamrac’s Modular Accessory System™. Carry comfortably using the EasyGrip™ handle or BioCurve™ shoulder strap.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Blue
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with short lens attached, 1 additional lens and a flash
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 20 x 14 x 14 cm / 8 x 5.5 x 5.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 25 x 20 x 17 cm / 10 x 8 x 6.5 in.
- Weight: 567 g / 1.25 lb
- Notes: Full-coverage Dual Action Top™; Windowpane-Mesh™ accessory pocket; BioCurve™ shoulder strap; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; adjustable foam-padded dividers insure custom fit; main compartment completely foam-padded; EasySqueeze quick-release buckle