(From company literature) Tamrac 5552 SpeedRoller 2. This rolling case conveniently provides protection and fast access to two digital or film SLRs with lenses attached, multiple additional lenses, accessories and a laptop, and is carry-on compatible. The ballistic nylon outer shell and rigid, plastic-armored walls make this an extremely tough and protective case. Internal adjustable, foam-padded dividers can be arranged to fit a wide variety of photographic equipment. Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets inside the lid organize small, vital accessories like memory cards, batteries, filters and film. A separate, foam-padded outer pocket holds laptops such as Apple’s 15” PowerBook G4 or others up to 13” x 11” x 2”. The industrial-strength telescoping handle locks open or closed with the push of a button while the ball-bearing, in-line skate wheels provide a smooth, stable ride. Tamrac’s Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) attachment slots allow complete customization with Tamrac’s optional M.A.S.™ accessories.
The Piggy-Back Pocket™ is a design innovation which enables many of our camera bags to work in conjunction with any of our rolling products that have a telescoping handle. With the handle locked in the upright position, the Piggy-Back Pocket™ allows a camera bag to be easily slipped over the handle and held securely while riding on top. The Piggy-Bag Pocket™ logo is used throughout this web-site to identify the many camera bags equipped with this feature.
- Type: Rolling Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Ballistic nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Capacity: 2 digital or film SLRs with lenses attached, multiple additional lenses, accessories and a laptop
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 33 x 15 x 46 cm / 13 x 6 x 18 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 36 x 23 x 56 cm / 14 x 9 x 22 in.
- Weight: 5.33 kg / 11.75 lb
- Notes: Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets inside the lid; Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) attachment slots; Piggy-Back Pocket™