(From company literature) Tamrac 5510 Explorer 10. The Explorer 10 is the perfect shoulder bag for a compact digital or film SLR (like Canon's Digital Rebel XT or Nikon's D50) with a small lens attached.
The main compartment features Tamrac’s Dual Foam Technology™ for shock protection and a custom fit to equipment. An external front pocket features Tamrac’s patented Memory & Battery Management System™, which uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up. A Speed Pocket on the front flap secures and provides quick access to small accessories. A Total Coverage Top with quick-release buckle and zipper closures provides weather protection. Inside the lid is a smooth nylon pocket for holding lens cleaning paper. An adjustable shoulder strap, EasyGrip™ carrying handle and belt loops provide convenient carrying options for the Explorer 10.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Blue
- Outer Fabric: 600 Denier PolyTek nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle, zipper
- Capacity: 1 compact digital or film SLR with small lens, accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 15 x 9 x 15 cm / 6 x 3.5 x 6 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 20 x 16 x 21 cm / 7.75 x 6.25 x 8.25 in.
- Weight: 420 g / 14.8 oz
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; Speed Pocket secures small accessories; accessory pocket in top; adjustable foam-padded dividers; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots