(From company literature) Tamrac 5502 Explorer 2. The Explorer 2 is ideal for carrying most digital or film SLRs (like Canon's 20D) with a grip and zoom lens attached, several additional lenses, a flash and accessories.
The main compartment features Tamrac’s Dual Foam Technology™ for shock protection and a custom fit to equipment. An external front pocket features Tamrac’s patented Memory & Battery Management System™, which uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up. A Speed Pocket on the front flap secures and provides quick access to small accessories. A Total Coverage Top with quick-release buckle and zipper closures provides weather protection. Inside the lid is a smooth nylon pocket for holding lens cleaning paper and an open pocket in the back holds an instruction manual. An adjustable, BioCurve™ non-slip shoulder strap, and an EasyGrip™ carrying handle provide convenient carrying options for the Explorer 2.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Blue
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle, zipper
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with zoom lens, 1-2 additional lenses, a flash and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 21 x 13 x 20 cm / 8.25 x 5 x 7.75 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 24 x 18 x 23 cm / 9.5 x 7.25 x 9 in.
- Weight: 632 g / 1.4 lb
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; adjustable foam-padded dividers; full-length zippered Speed Pocket secures small accessories; accessory pocket in top