(From company literature) Tamrac 5500 Micro Explorer. The Micro Explorer is the perfect compact shoulder bag for carrying and protecting a digital camera and accessories such as an AC adaptor.
The main compartment features Tamrac’s Dual Foam Technology™ for shock protection and a custom fit to equipment. An external front pocket features Tamrac’s patented Memory & Battery Management System™, which uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up. A Speed Pocket on the front flap secures and provides quick access to small accessories. A Total Coverage Top with quick-release buckle and zipper closures provides weather protection. Inside the lid is a smooth nylon pocket for holding lens cleaning paper. An adjustable shoulder strap, EasyGrip™ carrying handle and belt loops provide convenient carrying options for the Micro Explorer.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Blue
- Outer Fabric: 600 Denier PolyTek nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle, zipper
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with short lens, accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 15 x 9 x 15 cm / 5.75 x 3.5 x 6 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 19 x 15 x 19 cm / 7.5 x 5.75 x 7.5 in.
- Weight: 283 g / 10 oz
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; Speed Pocket secures small accessories; accessory pocket in top