(From company literature) Tamrac 5402 Superlight 2. The Superlight® 2 is a slim, compact bag for carrying an SLR or digital camera, a couple lenses and a flash. Foam pillars support an SLR with a zoom lens attached. The front pocket features Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™, which uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up. A water-resistant zippered pocket keeps small items secure and within reach. Inside the Speed Flap Top™ is a mesh pocket for carrying filters, lens caps or cleaning materials. An adjustable shoulder strap and an EasyGrip™ carrying handle provide convenient carrying options. You can add Tamrac accessories using the attachment slots for our Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™) and Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) to customize this compact bag.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Steel Gray
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with zoom lens attached, 1-2 additional lenses and a flash
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 20 x 10 x 19 cm / 7.75 x 3.75 x 7.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 22 x 15 x 23 cm / 8.75 x 6 x 9 in.
- Weight: 454 g / 1 lb
- Notes: Speed Flap™ Top for instant access and complete rain coverage; Easy Squeeze™ quick-release buckle assures security; adjustable shoulder strap; foam-padded main compartment; adjustable foam-padded dividers provide a custom fit for equipment; water-resistant zippered Speed Pocket™ on front flap for quick access to tickets and travel documents