(From company literature) Tamrac 5375 Adventure 75. This lightweight, high-mobility pack provides foam-padded protection and quick access to multiple SLRs, lenses, flash and accessories. The interior lid of the main compartment features Tamrac’s patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries. Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets organize film, filters and other small accessories. The QuickClip™ tripod attachment system accommodates a tripod centered and balanced on the pack. An outer vinyl-reinforced mesh pocket and bungee cord tie downs provide quick access to other gear. A comfortable, foam-padded backpack harness and adjustable waist strap provide easy carrying comfort. Other features include: LockDown™ Rain Flap for weather protection, front pocket to hold a light jacket or accessories, and an EasyGrip™ carrying handle. The Adventure 75 can be fully customized using Tamrac’s optional Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) and Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™) products.
- Type: Backpack
- Available Colors: Black, Forest Green
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Zippers
- Capacity: 2 digital or film SLRs, multiple lenses, a flash and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 28 x 13 x 36 cm / 11 x 5 x 14 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 33 x 22 x 41 cm / 13 x 8.5 x 16 in.
- Weight: 1.86 kg / 4.25 lb
- Notes: Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) and Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™); Memory & Battery Management System™; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets; QuickClip™ tripod attachment system; LockDown™ rain flap