(From company literature) Tamrac 5273 Expedition 3. The Expedition 3 offers expedition-level performance in a compact photo backpack. This full-featured pack is perfect for holding most SLRs with a lens attached up to 7" long, 3-4 additional lenses and accessories. For maximum protection, the pack is fully padded with thick, closed-cell foam. A cinch strap keeps the camera in place while a large rain flap protects the main compartment zippers. Features include: QuickClip™ tripod attachment system with vinyl reinforced mesh pocket, front accessory pocket with Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up, EasyGrip™ handle, inner Windowpane-Mesh™ accessory pockets, and padded backpack harness. Add Tamrac accessories to the Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S™) and Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) attachment slots to customize this pack.
- Type: Backpack
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Weather resistant zipper
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with lens attached up to 7 inch long, 3-4 additional lenses and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 20 x 12 x 28 cm / 8 x 4.63 x 11 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 23 x 16 x 33 cm / 9 x 6.25 x 13 in.
- Weight: 907 g / 2 lb
- Notes: Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S™) and Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) attachment slots; adjustable foam-padded dividers for custom fit of equipment; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets for small accessories; fully padded with thick closed-cell foam; foam pillars support camera with long lens attached; lens cinch straps helps to holds everything in place; giant rain flap for weather protection