(From company literature) Tamrac 5265 CyberPack Express. With the versatility of wheels and a Tuck-A-Way™ backpack harness, the CyberPack Express is ideal for carrying heavy camera gear over diverse terrain. Adjustable, foam-padded dividers accommodate a pro-sized digital or film SLR with a 200mm zoom lens attached, many additional lenses and accessories. A padded front pocket holds a notebook computer such as Apple's 15" PowerBook G4 or other laptops up to 11" x 2" x 13" in size. Internal Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets help to visibly organize filters, memory cards or film, cleaning materials and other small items. The QuickClip™ tripod attachment system carries most professional tripods. Ball bearing in-line skate wheels and an industrial strength telescoping handle ensure a smooth, stable ride. Quickly converts to a backpack when necessary. Add Tamrac accessories to the Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) attachment slots to customize this versatile rolling backpack.
- Type: Rolling Backpack
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Zippers
- Capacity: 1 pro-sized digital or film SLR with a 200mm zoom lens attached, many additional lenses, accessories and a laptop
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 29 x 15 x 41 cm / 11.5 x 6 x 16 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 36 x 33 x 48 cm / 14 x 13 x 19 in.
- Weight: 4.63 kg / 10.19 lb
- Notes: Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets; Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) attachment slots; QuickClip™ tripod attachment system