(From company literature) Tamrac 5261 CyberPro Flyer. This rolling photo/computer briefcase was designed to go everywhere and holds a large digital or film SLR, several large lenses (with shades) and a compact laptop. A front accessory pocket with internal paraphernalia pockets organize CDs, a PDA, phone and pens. Behind this pocket is a foam-padded laptop compartment with a plastic, foam-padded bottom for laptops such as Apple's 12" PowerBook G4 or other compact laptops up to 12½ x 1½ x 10" in size. The main compartment features fully adjustable, foam-padded dividers and an accessory pocket inside the top lid. A weather-protected Speed Pocket on the front flap keeps filters, tickets, and other accessories available for quick access. The telescoping handle opens and closes with the push of a button and stows away in a zippered pocket when not in use. Ball bearing, in-line skate wheels ensure a smooth, stable ride. When rolling is not an option, the EasyGrip™ carrying handle and adjustable, removable shoulder strap provide quick carrying solutions. For occasions when more gear is required, this roller accepts Tamrac’s Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) and Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™) products.
- Type: Rolling Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckles, zippers
- Capacity: 1 large digital or film SLR, several large lenses (with shades) and a compact laptop
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 31 x17 x 28 cm / 12 x 6.5 x 11 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 37 x 25 x 37 cm / 14.5 x 9.75 x 14.75 in.
- Weight: 3.27 kg / 7.19 lb
- Notes: Heavy weight self-healing nylon zippers; EasySqueeze buckles; metal hardware; adjustable and removable shoulder strap; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; adjustable foam-padded dividers; smooth nylon accessory pocket in lid; Speed Pocket on front flap