(From company literature) Tamrac 5259 CyberPack 9 Photo/Computer Backpack. The CyberPack 9 professional backpack is perfect for carrying a laptop, camera gear and also serves as a photographer's briefcase with a multitude of compartments to organize photo, computer and personal accessories. More streamlined than other backpacks, this pack is appropriate for any professional assignment. The main compartment is completely foam padded and large enough to carry a pro-sized digital and film SLR with a f/2.8 200mm zoom lens attached, several additional lenses and even another camera body. A laptop, such as Apple's 15" PowerBook G4 and others up to 11" x 2" x 13", is protected in a separate, foam-padded compartment in the rear that allows quick access. A large zippered accessory pocket was specifically designed to organize CDs, cables, cords, and uses Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify which memory cards are available and which ones are used up. Inside the front and main compartments, Windowpane-Mesh™ accessory pockets visibly store AC adapters, cords and other accessories. Like a good briefcase it organizes an abundance of personal items. An outer zippered pocket holds a phone, iPod®, and a PDA, while an open pocket under the front flap keeps magazines, files or tickets handy.
- Type: Backpack
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Zippers
- Capacity: 2 pro-sized digital or film SLRs, several lenses, including a f/2.8 200mm lens, a couple of strobes and a laptop
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 29 x 15 x 36 cm / 11.5 x 6 x 14.25 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 33 x 24 x 41 cm / 13 x 9.5 x 16.25 in.
- Weight: 2.38 kg / 5.24 lb
- Notes: Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) and Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™); Memory & Battery Management System™; Windowpane-Mesh™ accessory pockets