(From company literature) Tamrac 5258 CyberPack 8 Photo/Computer Backpack. The CyberPack 8 combines a laptop, digital or film SLR equipment and accessories in one convenient, easy-to-carry backpack. The main compartment accommodates multiple camera bodies, a long telephoto lens up to 13½" attached to an SLR, an array of additional lenses, and strobes. This larger sized pack also accommodates large laptops such as Apple's 17" PowerBook G4 and others up to 11" X 2" X 15½". Windowpane-Mesh™ accessory pockets visibly store AC adapters, cables and other accessories. A professional tripod can be securely carried using Tamrac's QuickClip™ tripod attachment system. A front accessory pocket organizes CDs, a PDA, business cards, pens and cables and features Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available for use. This pack is completely padded with thick, closed-cell foam and has a foam-padded plastic platform in the bottom to provide shock protection. A thickly padded shoulder harness, padded hip belt, and sternum strap ease the burden of carrying this well-equipped pack. Accepts Tamrac's Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) and Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™) products to allow for complete customization.
- Type: Backpack
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Zippers
- Capacity: Multiple camera bodies, a long telephoto lens up to 13.5 inch attached to an SLR, an array of additional lenses and strobes, and a laptop
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 30 x 15 x 46 cm / 12 x 6 x 18 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 34 x 29 x 51 cm / 13.5 x 11.25 x 20 in.
- Weight: 3.38 kg / 7.43 lb
- Notes: Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) and Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™); Memory & Battery Management System™; Windowpane-Mesh™ accessory pockets; QuickClip™ tripod attachment system