(From company literature) Tamrac 5248 Adventure 8. The Adventure 8 is a medium-sized photo backpack that holds a camera, three to four lenses, a flash and accessories in adjustable foam-padded compartments. It is perfect for both day trips or long-term travel as it distributes the weight across your back for all-day carrying comfort. It has a foam-padded camera compartment on the bottom and a large gear pocket on the top so you'll always have the right gear with you when you need it. Features include: Padded Shoulder Harness with Sternum strap, inner Windowpane-Mesh™ accessory pocket, a large zippered top compartment for personal gear, a zippered front organizer pocket and zippered side pockets, a quick-access zippered pocket on the front flap and tripod straps. You will be comfortable and feel safer when traveling in crowds as this system carries and looks like a backpack and does not look like a camera bag.
- Type: Backpack
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Zippers, quick release buckle
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR, 3-4 lenses, a flash and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 24 x 11 x 18 cm / 9.5 x 4.25 x 7 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 32 x 20 x 35 cm / 12.75 x 7.75 D x 13.88 in.
- Weight: 971 g / 2.1 lb
- Notes: Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S™); foam-padded contoured backpack harness; large side pockets will accommodate accessories; adjustable foam-padded internal dividers; main compartment completely foam padded with closed-cell foam; foam pillars support camera with lens attached; double zipper pulls for quick access; mesh pocket inside top hold accessories; weather Flaps for protection against the elements; large upper daypack compartment will hold personal items