(From company literature) Tamrac 5211 Mini Explorer. The Mini Explorer is an excellent bag for a compact digital or film SLR with lens attached up to 4" long, an extra lens and a small flash. The main compartment features Tamrac's Dual Foam Technology™ that combines closed-cell foam to provide maximum shock protection with open-cell foam for vibration dampening and a custom fit. Inside, adjustable foam pillars support an SLR allowing the camera to be carried with a lens attached. An accessory pocket in the lid holds lens cleaning paper. Outside, a front pocket features Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up. You can add Tamrac accessories using the attachment slots for our Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S™) and Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S™) products to customize this compact bag. An EasyGrip™ carrying handle and belt loops provide convenient carrying options.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Blue
- Outer Fabric: 600 Denier PolyTek nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle, zipper
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with lens, an additional lens and small flash
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 10 x 18 cm / 7 x 4 x 7 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 20 x 14 x 20 cm / 8 x 5.5 x 8 in.
- Weight: 414 g / 14.5 oz
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; accessory pocket in top