(From company literature) Tamrac 5210 Explorer 10. The Explorer 10 is the perfect shoulder bag for a compact digital or film SLR. The main compartment features Tamrac’s Dual Foam Technology™ and has foam pillars that support an SLR with a lens attached up to 3½” long and a small flash. An accessory pocket in the lid holds lens-cleaning paper. An external front pocket features Tamrac’s patented Memory & Battery Management System™, which uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up. An adjustable shoulder strap, EasyGrip™ carrying handle and belt loops provide convenient carrying options for the Explorer 10.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Blue, Green
- Outer Fabric: 600 Denier PolyTek nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle, zipper
- Capacity: 1 compact SLR with a lens up to 3.5 inches long and a small flash
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 14 x 10 x 17 cm / 5.5 x 4 x 6.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 9 x 15 x 20 cm / 7.5 x 6 x 7.75 in.
- Weight: 374 g / 13.5 oz
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; accessory pocket in top