(From company literature) Tamrac 5202 Explorer 2. This slim camera bag is designed to carry a digital or film SLR camera with attached lens up to 6" long, an extra lens, plus a flash and accessories. For hands-free action photography, unsnap the Tuck-A-Way™ hip belt, remove the BioCurve™ padded shoulder strap and this shoulder bag quickly converts to a convenient hip pack. The main compartment features Tamrac's Dual Foam Technology™ that combines closed-cell foam to provide maximum shock protection with open-cell foam for vibration dampening and a custom fit. The Explorer 2 is equipped with a Slide Pocket™ that incorporates Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags for identifying available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up. The camera is supported on foam pillars with the lens pointing down and the attached, foam-padded flaps and adjustable dividers keep the camera from contacting the other equipment and allow the safe stacking of lenses and equipment. Inside the total coverage top is an accessory pocket for lens cleaning paper. The front organizer pocket is compartmentalized for accessory management with a zippered mesh pocket for small items like keys and personal items. You can add Tamrac accessories using the attachment slots for our Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S™) and Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S™) products to customize this multi-functional product to perfectly fit your needs.
- Type: Shoulder Bag / Hip Pack
- Available Colors: Black, Blue
- Outer Fabric: 600 Denier PolyTek nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle, zipper
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with lens, an additional lens, a flash and acessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 19 x 13 x 20 cm / 7.5 x 5 x 8 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 24 x 18 x 23 cm / 9.5 x 7.25 x 9 in.
- Weight: 723 g / 1.6 lb
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; accessory pocket in top; Padded BioCurve™ shoulder strap with Strap Accessory System™ attachment slots