(From company literature) Tamrac 5201 Explorer 1. The Explorer 1 is designed to hold a digital or film SLR camera with an attached lens up to 3¾" long, an extra lens up to 5" long plus a compact flash and accessories. Alternatively, it will hold most popular compact camcorders.
This compact shoulder bag quickly converts to a comfortable hip pack by removing the BioCurve™ padded shoulder strap and unsnapping the hidden Tuck-A-Way™ hip belt. The main compartment features Tamrac's Dual Foam Technology™ that combines closed-cell foam to provide maximum shock protection with open-cell foam for vibration dampening and a custom fit. The front pocket has paraphernalia pockets and features Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up. Inside the total coverage top is an accessory pocket for lens cleaning paper. You can add Tamrac accessories using the attachment slots for our Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S™) and Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) products to customize this easy-to-use, compact carrying system.
- Type: Shoulder Bag / Hip Pack
- Available Colors: Black, Blue
- Outer Fabric: 600 Denier PolyTek nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle, zipper
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with lens, an additional lens and flash
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 22 x 10 x 17 cm / 8.5 x 4 x 6.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 23 x 16 x 19 cm / 9 x 6.25 x 7.5 in.
- Weight: 522 g / 1.1 lb
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; accessory pocket in top