(From company literature) Tamrac 5200 Micro Explorer. The Micro Explorer is the perfect bag for a small film camera or large digital point-and-shoot camera. It features Tamrac's exclusive Dual Foam Technology™ that combines closed-cell foam to provide maximum shock protection with open-cell foam for vibration dampening and a custom fit. A front pocket holds film and features Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags for identifying available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up. An accessory pocket in the lid holds lens cleaning paper. A convenient EasyGrip™ carrying handle, shoulder strap and belt loop provide a variety of carrying options for this compact, functional bag. Accepts Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) and Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™) products.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Blue, Green
- Outer Fabric: 600 Denier PolyTek nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle, zipper
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with short lens
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 14 x 8 x 15 cm / 5.5 x 3 x 5.75 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 16 x 11 x 17 cm / 6.25 x 4.25 x 6.75 in.
- Weight: 262 g / 9 oz
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; accessory pocket in top