(From company literature) Tamrac 777 Summit Photo Backpack. The Summit Photo Backpack will easily accommodate a combination of two digital or film SLRs, one with a very long lens attached, or two Medium Format Cameras and a lot of lenses and equipment. The entire pack is fully padded with thick, closed-cell foam. A strong plastic platform beneath the foam-padded bottom provides extra shock protection. Inside this expedition-sized pack, Velcro® adjustable foam-padded dividers assure a custom fit for the widest range of equipment. Three flat Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets inside the entry panel keep filters and small accessories organized and accessible. The harness straps and hip belt are contoured and thickly foam padded to allow long-distance treks with a bag full of heavy equipment. The harness straps have "D" ring attachments to add our accessory backpack camera straps (N-11) and have attachment slots for our Strap Accessory System™ products. The entire backpack harness and hip belt can be stored in the zipper-closing back panel, allowing the pack to be carried by the top or side handles like luggage or, with an accessory shoulder strap, it can be carried like a camera bag.
The QuickClip™ tripod attachment system holds a professional tripod secure, balanced and ready for action. There are attachment slots for a full range of our Modular Accessory System™ products. A light rain jacket or other bulky items can be stored in the large pocket on the front of the pack while an outer mesh pocket provides quick access to smaller items. Lash tabs allow you to tie on extra equipment. Two quick-release load compression straps provide backup protection for the entry panel. LockDown™ Rain Flaps have locking drawstrings that tightly cinch down the Giant Rain Flaps to provide an extremely weather-resistant barrier to protect the main compartment zipper from the elements. An adjustable wedge allows the harness system to be adjusted for a personal fit. Shoulder stabilizer straps combine with a sternum strap to assure a snug and comfortable pack position.
- Type: Backpack
- Available Colors: Black, Forest Green
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Zippers
- Capacity: A combination of two digital or film SLRs, one with a very long lens attached, or two Medium Format Cameras and a lot of lenses and equipment
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 27 x 15 x 41 cm / 10.75 x 6 x 16 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 30 x 29 x 45 cm / 12 x 11.5 x 17.75 in.
- Weight: 3.02 kg / 6.69 lb
- Notes: Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) and Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™); lash tabs to tie on extra equipment or clothing; foam pillars support camera with long lens attached; fully padded with thick closed-cell foam; foam-padded ABS platform in bottom; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets for filters and other accessories; foam-padded ABS plastic in vertical dividers for maximum support; adjustable foam-padded dividers for custom fit of equipment; Velcro® support strap; LockDown™ rain flap; compression strap for backup protection to the main compartment; convenient side carry handle