(From company literature) Tamrac 752 Super Photo Daypack. The Super Photo Daypack is a larger, professional sized version of Tamrac's model 750 Photographer's Daypack. Safe, comfortable to carry and easy to use, this is the perfect camera bag for the traveling photographer with two camera bodies, four or five lenses and lots of accessories and personal items. It looks and functions like a daypack, yet the lower half is a completely foam-padded and compartmentalized camera bag. Additional compartments and pockets provide organization and extra space for your travel requirements. The large, quick-release top flap provides complete coverage and has a weather-flapped, zippered pocket that is perfect for maps and tickets. The thick, foam-padded backpack harness is contoured to spread the weight across the shoulders and back. A nylon Tuck-A-Way™ waist strap keeps the pack from bouncing and tucks into a bottom compartment when not in use. Adjustable straps hold a small tripod. Constructed of fully-coated PowerGrid™ Cordura®, the camera compartment is padded with thick, closed-cell foam and the bottom has a strong plastic platform beneath the foam.
- Type: Daypack
- Available Colors: Black, Forest Green
- Outer Fabric: PowerGrid™ Cordura®
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckles
- Capacity: 2 digital or film SLRs, 4-5 lenses, accessories and personal items
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 33 x 15 x 20 cm / 13 x 6 x 8 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 43 x 24 x 42 cm / 17 x 9.5 x 16.5 in.
- Weight: 1.64 kg / 3.62 lb
- Notes: Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S™); Lens-Bridge® with LensGate® divider system; large side pockets with quick-release buckles; foam-padded plastic platform in bottom; mesh pocket in lid keeps filters and small accessories organized and accessible; top compartment with protective rain flap top holds lunch or a windbreaker and a book; zippered pocket in top for maps and tickets