(From company literature) Tamrac 750 Photographer's Daypack. The Photographer's Daypack was designed for one camera with attached lens and motor drive in Tamrac's patented Lens-Bridge® with Lens-Gate® divider system. This bag looks and functions like a daypack, yet the lower half is a completely foam-padded and compartmentalized camera bag. Adjustable foam-padded compartments protect three to four lenses, a flash and accessories. Additional compartments and pockets provide organization and extra space for your travel requirements. The large, quick-release top flap provides complete coverage and has a weather-flapped, zippered pocket that is perfect for maps and tickets. The thick foam padded backpack harness is contoured to spread the weight across the shoulders and back. The quick-release sternum strap keeps the shoulder straps in place. A nylon Tuck-A-Way™ waist strap keeps the pack from bouncing and tucks into a bottom compartment when not in use. Adjustable straps hold a small tripod. Constructed of fully-coated PowerGrid™ Cordura®, the camera compartment is padded with thick, closed-cell foam and the bottom has a strong plastic platform beneath the foam.
- Type: Daypack
- Available Colors: Black, Forest Green
- Outer Fabric: PowerGrid™ Cordura®
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckle
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR, 3-4 lenses and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 29 x 15 x 18 cm / 11.25 x 6 x 7 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 44 x 24 x 38 cm / 17.38 x 9.5 x 14.88 in.
- Weight: 1.19 kg / 2.62 lb
- Notes: Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S™); Lens-Bridge® with LensGate® divider system; large side pockets with quick-release buckles; foam-padded plastic platform in bottom; mesh pocket in lid keeps filters and small accessories organized and accessible; top compartment with protective rain flap top holds lunch or a windbreaker and a book; zippered pocket in top for maps and tickets