(From company literature) Tamrac 706 Deluxe Convertible. The Deluxe Convertible is ideal for carrying a single camera and lots of camera gear with the convenience of a hip belt. The camera, with attached lens up to 8 inches long, rides securely in the USA-patented LensBridge® support system. Three to four lenses and a flash are protected in adjustable, foam-padded dividers along with our LensGate® Divider System.
Also features a full-length zippered front pocket, two roomy end pockets, a clear Windowpane-Mesh™ accessory pocket inside the top and tripod carrying straps on the front of the bag. There is a thick foam pad with non-slip leather facing on the removable shoulder strap; and, the bag converts from a comfortable shoulder bag to a hip pack by using the Tuck-A-Way™ hip belt.
- Type: Shoulder Bag / Hip Pack
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: PowerGrid™ Cordura® nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Capacity: 1 digital or film SLR with zoom lens up to 8" attached, 3-4 lenses and a flash
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 27 x 15 x 20 cm / 10.5 x 5.88 x 8 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 38 x 25 x 23 cm / 15 x 10 x 9.25 in.
- Weight: 989 g / 2.2 lb
- Notes: Weather flap zippered top; Windowpane-Mesh™ Lens Cap Pocket in top; Tuck-A-Way™ hip belt converts to a hip pack