(From company literature) Tamrac 698 Big Wheels Rolling Photo Backpack-LP8. The Big Wheels Rolling Backpack - LP8 is an extremely functional, high-capacity rolling photo backpack designed to hold numerous digital, film and medium format cameras, large telephoto lenses and a multitude of related equipment. Completely foam padded and constructed of waterproofed PowerGrid™ Cordura®, the interior has many foam-padded, Velcro®-adjusting dividers that can be customized to create protective compartments to hold just about any size camera bodies, lenses, flashes and accessories. The front pocket is foam padded for accessories, files or a notebook computer like Apple¹s PowerBook G4 or others as large as 15 1/2" x 12" x 2". Internal Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets organize filters, cleaning materials and other small items. Tamrac's QuickClip™ tripod attachment system provides a unique solution for attaching and protecting professional tripods allowing the photographer to comfortably carry both photo equipment and tripod in a single complete and well-balanced package. Model 698 is Modular Accessory System™ and S.A.S.™ compatible.
- Type: Rolling Backpack
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Waterproofed PowerGrid™ Cordura® nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Capacity: Numerous digital, film and medium format cameras, large telephoto lenses and a multitude of related equipment, plus a laptop
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 32 x 15 x 52 cm / 13 x 6 x 20.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 34 x 28 x 64 cm / 13.5 x 11 x 25.25 in.
- Weight: 5.82 kg / 11.81 lb
- Notes: Telescoping handle system; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; lash tabs to tie on expedition equipment or extra clothing; convenient side carrying handle; foam pillars support camera with long lens attached; large ball-bearing in-line skate wheels; strong foam-padded platform in bottom; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets for accessories; fully padded with thick closed-cell foam; adjustable foam-padded dividers for custom fit of equipment; strong foam-padded plastic in vertical dividers for maximum support; Velcro® support straps inside to secure equipment