(From company literature) Tamrac 695 Big Wheels Rolling StrongBox-LP5. Designed for Wedding and Event Photographers who carry the camera with a bracket and strobe already attached and ready to shoot, the Big Wheels Rolling StrongBox™ - LP5 is the ultimate carrying system. For shooting outdoors, Model 695 offers the ultimate in mobility with its large wheels, keeping the weight off the photographer and keeping equipment well protected. Like the 694, this case has two zippered front pockets, one of which is foam padded for notebook computers up to 12 ¾" x 10 ½" x 2". The case has all of the Big Wheels Rolling StrongBox™ features including our Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots and RollerProp™ compatibility. This case is also excellent when used in conjunction with one of our camera bags equipped with a Piggy-Back Pocket™.
- Type: Rolling Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Ballistic nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Capacity: Camera with a bracket and strobe already attached, multiple lenses, accessories and a laptop
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 30 x 22 x 59 cm / 12 x 8.5 x 23.13 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 37 x 32 x 77 cm / 14.5 x 12.5 x 30.25 in.
- Weight: 7.58 kg / 16.69 lb
- Notes: Telescoping handle system; heavy-duty self-healing nylon coil zippers; lockable main compartment with Tamrac lock; customizable internal dividers assure a custom fit for equipment; large ball-bearing in-line skate wheels; strong plastic framework can carry at least 10 times its weight; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; main compartment is completely foam-padded; strong foam-padded adjustable dividers; constructed of strong Ballistic nylon around a complete protective framework of rigid plastic and foam; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets for accessories; large foam-padded front pocket holds a laptop; Piggy-Back Pocket™; the accessory Shuttle (Model 139) is a foam-padded removable accessory case featuring a Tuck-A-Way™ zippered top and adjustable shoulder strap secures to the inside with Velcro®