(From company literature) Tamrac 691 Big Wheels Rolling StrongBox-LP1. For photographers who don't need our larger cases or who insist that their case meet the current, most stringent domestic airline carry-on restrictions (22" x 14" x 9"), we have the Big Wheels Rolling StrongBox™ - LP1. To accommodate tall pro digital and 35 mm SLRs and still be carry-on compatible with its over-sized wheels, we created the StorageHatch™, a unique, multi-level storage system. The lower compartment holds items like flashes, a digital camera, extra film or even another camera body while the upper compartment can hold two large SLRs lying face down. The case has all of the Big Wheels Rolling StrongBox™ features including a foam-padded front pocket for notebook computers like Apple's 15" PowerBook G4 or others up to 14" x 12" x 2", our Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots and RollerProp™ compatibility. This case is also excellent when used in conjunction with one of our camera bags equipped with a Piggy-Back Pocket™.
- Type: Rolling Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Ballistic nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Capacity: 2-3 pro sized SLRs, multiple lenses, flash, accessories and a laptop
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 30 x 15 x 42 cm / 12 x 6 x 16.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 36 x 23 x 57 cm / 14 x 9 x 22.5 in.
- Weight: 5.29 kg / 11.63 lb
- Notes: Telescoping handle system; heavy-duty self-healing nylon coil zippers; lockable main compartment with Tamrac lock; large ball-bearing in-line skate wheels; plastic framework can carry at least 10 times its weight; Modular Accessory System™ attachment slots; strong foam-padded adjustable dividers; constructed of strong Ballistic nylon around a complete protective framework of rigid plastic and foam; lid restraint straps; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets for accessories; large foam-padded front pocket holds a notebook computer