(From company literature) Tamrac 662 Super Rolling Studio. When you need to take a lot of equipment, the Super Rolling Studio™ is the answer. This armored duffle will accommodate stands and tripods up to 43" in length along with multiple power packs. One Super Rolling Studio™ should meet the needs for most location shots, and multiple Rolling Studios™ can meet just about any requirement while keeping equipment safe, portable and organized. At 44 inches in length, the handle does not need to telescope and it rolls smoothly on ball bearing, in-line skate wheels. The Super Rolling Studio™ offers compact mobility, protection and organization in a well-designed carrying system to address real needs on difficult location assignments.
- Type: Rolling Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Ballistic nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckles
- Capacity: Stands and professional tripods up to 43 inches long, two power packs, multiple lights, umbrellas and a full complement of accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 46 x 22 x 109 cm / 18 x 8.5 x 43 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 51 x 37 x 115 cm / 20.25 x 14.5 x 45.25 in.
- Weight: 11.1 kg / 24.5 lb
- Notes: Large zippered pocket in the top for accessory storage; ball-bearing in-line skate wheels; bottom and sides are foam padded and reinforced with tough high-density plastic armor; protects stands and tripods up to 35 inches and multiple power packs; plastic-reinforced foam-padded Velcro® adjusting internal dividers; foam-padded plastic-armored and partitioned main compartment; two Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets in top for quick access to sync cords and other small accessories