(From company literature) Tamrac 661 Medium Rolling Studio. When transporting just the right amount of equipment, the Medium Rolling Studio™ is ideal. Accommodating stands and professional tripods up to 35 inches long, Model 661 is still large enough to carry two power packs, multiple lights, umbrellas and a full complement of accessories. At 35 inches long, it does not need a telescoping handle. This armored duffle rolls smoothly on ball bearing in-line skate wheels and rests on skids that protect the bottom of the duffle. Model 661 extends the ultimate in transportability, protection and organization to your equipment.
- Type: Rolling Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Ballistic nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckles
- Capacity: Stands and professional tripods up to 35 inches long, two power packs, multiple lights, umbrellas and a full complement of accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 41 x 22 x 89 cm / 16 x 8.5 x 35 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 47 x 36 x 99 cm / 18.5 x 14.5 x 39 in.
- Weight: 9.3 kg / 20.5 lb
- Notes: Large zippered pocket in the top for accessory storage; ball-bearing in-line skate wheels; bottom and sides are foam padded and reinforced with tough high-density plastic armor; protects stands and tripods up to 35 inches and multiple power packs; plastic-reinforced foam-padded Velcro® adjusting internal dividers; foam-padded plastic-armored and partitioned main compartment; two Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets in top for quick access to sync cords and other small accessories