(From company literature) Tamrac 660 Rolling Studio. The Rolling Studio™ duffle is ideal for the mobile photographer who wants to take a tripod, a few lights, stands, umbrellas and a power pack. It is small enough to be very manageable yet large enough to accommodate tripods and stands up to 29 inches long. The handle telescopes inside the skids that protect the bottom of the duffle. This is the perfect system for traveling light and fast without compromising on equipment, organization or protection.
- Type: Rolling Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Ballistic nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckles
- Capacity: A tripod, a few lights, stands, umbrellas and a power pack
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 41 x 23 x 74 cm / 16 x 9 x 29 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 50 x 37 x 84 cm / 19.5 x 14.5 x 32.88 in.
- Weight: 8.63 kg / 19 lb
- Notes: Bottom and sides are foam padded and reinforced with tough high-density plastic armor; ball-bearing in-line skate wheels; holds tripods and stands up to 29 inches long; internal partitions are also plastic reinforced as well as foam padded and Velcro® adjusting; foam-padded plastic-armored main compartment; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets in top for quick access to sync cords and other small accessories