(From company literature) Tamrac 648 StrongBox El Grande. The largest in the StrongBox™ Series the "El Grande" was created by requests for a case that would hold and protect even more equipment than our Unlimited StrongBox™. The numerous adjustable dividers are constructed of rigid plastic and covered with foam padding. The dividers can be customized to protect the widest variety of equipment including multiple medium format camera systems from Mamiya, Pentax, Rollie, Fuji and Hasselblad - or many combinations of digital, medium format and 35mm cameras and equipment. It will even hold some 4 x 5 field cameras along with lens boards and accessories. As with other StrongBox™ models, Model 648 features Tamrac's exclusive see-thru Windowpane-Mesh™ for storing filters and other accessories within easy reach. A large exterior pocket provides an abundance of storage space for personal gear and accessories.
- Type: Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Waterproofed ballistic nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckles, zippers
- Capacity: Multiple large SLRs, large lenses, accessories and flash units
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 55 x 38 x 20 cm / 21.5 x 15 x 8 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 58 x 44 x 27 cm / 23 x 17.5 x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 5.18 kg / 11.38 lb
- Notes: Heavyweight, self-healing nylon zippers with Tamrac locks; heavy duty quick-release buckles for fast access; large zippered pocket in front will hold plenty of accessories and personal items; lockable main compartment; adjustable shoulder strap; strong plastic framework can carry at least 10 times its weight; leather-wrapped carrying handles; light weight to carry yet strong enough to be checked in as airline luggage; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets for accessories; exclusive material protects equipment from being scratched or damaged; strong foam-padded adjustable dividers allow for complete customization of equipment and storage of items up to 21.5 inches long