(From company literature) Tamrac 646 StrongBox Unlimited. The StrongBox™ "Unlimited" Camera Case is the ideal rigid travel case for a broad assortment of camera equipment and travel assignments. Strong, adjustable, foam padded compartments can be customized for an exact fit for digital, medium format and 35mm systems or a combination of each. It is also designed to accommodate a 4x5 field camera, lens boards and accessories. Construction is built around a completely seamless protective tub made of rigid, ABS plastic. The inside has a smooth lining and is completely foam padded. Though strong enough to be checked as baggage, Model 646 fits most airline measurement criteria as carry-on luggage and looks like a small upscale suitcase. The large front pocket provides plenty of space for personal gear or accessories.
- Type: Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckles, zippers
- Capacity: 3-5 large SLRs, multiple large lenses, accessories and flash units
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 50 x 30 x 17 cm / 19.5 x 12 x 6.75 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 54 x 36 x 23 cm / 21.25 x 14 x 9 in.
- Weight: 4.14 kg / 9.13 lb
- Notes: Heavyweight, self-healing nylon zippers with Tamrac locks; quick-release buckles for fast access; large zippered pocket in front will hold plenty of accessories and personal items; lockable main compartment; adjustable shoulder strap; strong plastic framework can carry at least 10 times its weight; leather-wrapped carrying handles; light weight to carry yet strong enough to be checked in as airline luggage; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets for accessories; exclusive material protects equipment from being scratched or damaged; strong foam-padded adjustable dividers allow for complete customization of equipment and storage of items up to 19 inches long