(From company literature) Tamrac 644 StrongBox Double Format. With an abundance of foam-padded, adjustable dividers, the StrongBox™ "Double Format" Camera Case is ideal for digital, film and medium format camera styles. Construction is built around a completely seamless protective tub made of rigid, ABS plastic. The inside has a smooth lining and is completely foam padded. It will comfortably hold a Medium Format camera with plenty of lenses and extra backs or a couple of digital or film bodies with a full complement of lenses and equipment. The large front pocket provides convenient space for personal gear and accessories.
- Type: Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Ballistic nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckles, zippers
- Capacity: 2-3 large SLRs, multiple large lenses, accessories and flash units
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 38 x 23 x 17 cm / 15 x 9 x 6.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 43 x 28 x 23 cm / 16.75 x 11 x 9 in.
- Weight: 2.71 kg / 6 lb
- Notes: Heavyweight, self-healing nylon zippers with Tamrac locks; quick-release buckles for fast access; large zippered pocket in front will hold plenty of accessories and personal items; lockable main compartment; adjustable shoulder strap; strong plastic framework can carry at least 10 times its weight; leather-wrapped carrying handles; light weight to carry, yet strong enough to be checked in as airline luggage; Windowpane-Mesh™ pockets for accessories; exclusive material protects equipment from being scratched or damaged; strong foam-padded adjustable dividers allow for complete customization of equipment and storage of items up to 15 inches long