(From company literature) Tamrac 617 Pro System 17. The Super Pro 17 is our compact solution for carrying one or two digital or film SLRs, a couple large lenses (including most 200mm lenses and shades), a flash, and accessories. Because of its vertical design, the Super Pro 17 holds plenty of equipment, but remains slim and unobtrusive.
The total coverage top offers protection against the elements with Easy Squeeze™ quick-release buckles for security and a zipper closure for the ultimate in weather protection. Inside the top is a Pop-Off™ film pocket and elastic accessory loops. In front is a ZipDrop™ pocket with a large, internal zippered mesh accessory pocket and internal paraphernalia pockets for personal items. A weather-protected zippered front flap pocket holds filters and small accessories for quick access while a zippered back pocket keeps tickets at hand. Attachment slots for a full range of our Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) products allow for complete customization of this bag. Beneath the ZipDrop™ pocket are straps for a tripod or monopod. Carry with our EasyGrip™ handle or use the Piggy-Back Pocket™ that holds the bag on your rolling luggage. The Super Pro 17 is the ideal tool for carrying a lot of pro gear in a slim, compact camera bag.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: PowerGrid™ Cordura® nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckles, Velcro
- Capacity: 2 SLRs, a few large lenses, a flash and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 28 x 15 x 25 cm / 11 x 5.75 x 10 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 33 x 21 x 29 cm / 13 x 8.25 x 11.5 in.
- Weight: 1.53 kg / 3.37 lb
- Notes: Dual Action Total Coverage Top; Speed Pocket in Lid; Lens-Bridge® Divider System; Pop-Off™ Film Pocket; Piggy-Back Pocket™; ABS Platform in bottom