(From company literature) Tamrac 612 Pro System 12. The Pro System 12 is the ideal carrying solution for the mobile photographer with digital or film SLRs and several lenses. With our Lens-Bridge® Divider System, it is large enough to accommodate even the tallest digital and film SLRs with lenses attached ready for action. The Slide Pocket™ features Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ which uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries. When using the EasyGrip™ carrying handle, a torsion bar stabilizer strut in the top distributes the weight for carrying ease. On the front there are two ZipDrop™ pockets, each with an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket. Inside the top is a removable Pop-Off™ film pocket which holds film and accessories in easy view. Also features the Piggy-Back Pocket™ which allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Gray
- Outer Fabric: PowerGrid™ Cordura® nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckles, Velcro
- Capacity: 2 SLRs with motor drives and lenses attached, 6-7 extra lenses and a flash
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 37 x 18 x 22 cm / 14.5 x 7 x 8.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 50 x 30 x 25 cm / 19.5 x 12 x 10 in.
- Weight: 2.41 kg / 5.3 lb
- Notes: Total Coverage Top, Lens-Bridge® Divider Systems; Pop-Off™ Film Pocket; Piggy-Back Pocket™; ABS Platform in bottom; foam padded pockets; elastic accessory loops inside top