(From company literature) Tamrac 608 Pro System 8. A favorite of photojournalists, the compact Pro System 8 is equipped to accommodate both digital and film SLRs. It features our Lens-Bridge® and LensGate® Divider Systems which cradle the cameras with lenses attached while the gates swing open to protect equipment from contacting each other. New Slide Pockets™ feature Tamrac's U.S. patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries. In front, a full-length ZipDrop™ pocket with an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket and paraphernalia pockets keeps personal items and small accessories organized. There are two Velcro® closing, weather-flapped end pockets and a handy passport/ticket pocket in the back. Inside the top, a removable Pop-Off™ film pocket holds film and accessories in easy view. With the EasyGrip™ carrying handle and Piggy-Back Pocket™, this bag provides secure storage and quick access to the equipment required for most assignments.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Gray
- Outer Fabric: PowerGrid™ Cordura® nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckles, Velcro
- Capacity: 2 SLRs with motor drive attached, 4-5 lenses and a flash
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 32 x 15 x 19 cm / 12.5 x 5.88 x 7.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 44 x 23 x 21 cm / 17.25 x 9 x 8.25 in.
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lb
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; Lens-Bridge® and LensGate® Divider Systems; Pop-Off™ Film Pocket; Elastic accessory loops inside top