(From company literature) Tamrac 600 Expo Jr. The Expo Jr. is designed to carry digital and compact film cameras, small binoculars and personal stereos. It is also a great "extra pocket" for light meters, lenses and other accessories. It features a Speed Flap Top™ for quick access, a Windowpane-Mesh™ pocket in the top for storing small accessories and a front pocket with zipper. Smooth nylon Pack Cloth on the back of the bag protects clothes from abrasion. Features an adjustable shoulder strap, a carrying handle, and belt loops to convert to a belt bag.
- Type: Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black, Gray, Navy, Chili, Forest Green
- Outer Fabric: Cordura® nylon
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckle, Velcro
- Capacity: 1 compact digital or film SLR with short lens, accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 12 x 8 x 15 cm / 4.75 x 3 x 6 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 15 x 14 x 17 cm / 5.75 x 5.5 x 6.5 in.
- Weight: 198 g / 7 oz
- Notes: Total Coverage Top; Smooth Non-Abrasive Back; Windowpane-Mesh™ filter/lens cap pocket in top